maanantai 13. huhtikuuta 2015

Busy but Painting!

This weekend I was kept quite busy, but luckily I still had time to work on two shield Warriors and the Flame Cannon crew.
Below you'll find a photo of my progress. All of the minis are missing the colour on belts and pouches, as well as drybrushing. There's also some work left on the crew's accessories, such as the flag and the bucket.
Next weekend I'll finish them off and start working on the Thunderers!
I also found time to assemble my girlfriend's Forest Dragon yesterday. I gave it to her as a birthday present after I had spent hours on the internet searching for one. Games Workshop only seems to sell the Sisters of Twilight -model, but luckily I found a guy in the Sotavasara-forum that agreed to sell me an original, metal-and-plastic Forest Dragon with a Wood Elf rider... after a couple of days of haggling, of course.
I need to get the movement trays I made painted and based as soon as I can, too. I can't stand the sight of white and grey trays under my lovingly painted stunties!
So much to do but so little time to do it...
Finally, sorry for such a short post, I'll make up for it when I write the background story :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti