tiistai 21. toukokuuta 2019

Mortenhoff Chronicles: Chapters 1 to 4

Greetings!

Some while ago I managed to achieve an immensely rewarding and astonishing personal feat. The Mortenhoff Chronicles finally caught up with the events of my WHFRP campaign! Yes, that's right, I have now written each and every session of my group's roleplaying campaign into novel format, no more, no less!

This means that the pace at which the Chronicles will get updates here in the blog will slow down quite a lot; I need to wait for my group to play more sessions of WHFRP, I need to write those sessions into novel narration and I need to collect enough of these sessions to band them together to form a new chapter! So, those of you who have been following these Mortenhoff Chronicles updates, you will be needing a bit more patience from now on regarding these write-ups of mine.

I know you can manage, the duardin are famous for their cautious, painstaking pace at which all things in life are commenced.

In this chapter, Dracoh, Toga, Kalós, Nywon and Mellion find themselves in the Garden of Morr near the small hamlet of Bebbanburg, where their recent adventure has taken them to the source of the local undead menace. How will the group solve the necromantic dilemma? What can they do about the alleged charlatan doctor in the village? Can Mellion the Elf survive an encounter with the dwarves?

Here are the files for you, first Chapter 4 itself, and then the entire collection so far if you like reading your stories in their proper context (the collection includes many fixed typos all across the first three chapters):




Enjoy!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti