tiistai 1. tammikuuta 2019

The Ultimate Dice Cup

Greetings, and welcome to the hobby year 2019!

To kick this year off I will show you something I ordered last year and received just before the year changed...

An ExtraBushyBeards Dice Cup!

This beauty here is the handiwork of Anpilcraft, a truly skilled Russian craftsman who tailored this cup to my needs, based on my wishes of two colours and a single blurry screenshot of my blog's logo. It looks amazing, feels incredible and sounds like nothing short of wargaming ASMR when you rattle some dice in it.

It has a base structure of dyed leather with the beard logo embossed on its surface, all bound together with pure white thread. The inside is smooth, royal blue leather that muffles the rattling of dice to a pleasant level. It can hold a ton of 16mm D6s, and is sturdy enough to use as a means of transporting the dice!

Stunning work. Here's a picture of the very first roll I made with the cup: two 6s and five 5s. That's more than I usually roll during a 2000-point game! I say it is safe to deduce that this hand-made miracle has drawn the attention and appreciation of the Dice Gods.

I highly recommend checking out Anpilcraft's Instagram page for an entire gallery of his works and working methods. That man knows what he's doing.

Armed with this newly-acquired hobby tool, I expect great success in my upcoming battles and campaigns this year. The Dice Gods have had the tendency not to like me; let's hope this mighty totem will change my luck!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti