perjantai 27. joulukuuta 2019

Mortenhoff Chronicles: Chapters 1 to 5

Greetings!

I am happy to inform you that my WFRP 2nd Edition campaign has progressed quite a bit this year, and I have managed to write the Mortenhoff Chronicles up to date with our finished sessions!

Below you will find two links, one to the brand new fifth chapter of the book, and another featuring the entire book from the very beginning to the end of this most recent chapter. Even if you have read/downloaded/skimmed through the previous files featuring as much of the story as had been written back then, I highly recommend you take this new one as well. Why? Because I've had my players read it through in search of typos and other errors, all of which have been fixed in this latest installment.


Those of you who have been reading the previous chapters will already be familiar with my campaign's player characters:
- Nywon Nuntius, a human scribe
- Toga, a human protagonist
- Dracoh Rigulah, a human cadet
- Kalós Malákas, a human pit fighter
- Mellion, an elf apprentice wizard

In chapter four the group got drawn into a feud between a priest of Morr and a travelling plague doktor in the small hamlet of Bebbanburg. Our adventurers then headed off into the Middle Mountains and entered negotiations with the dwarven outpost that resides there, getting on the tracks of whatever was driving the Gloomfang goblin tribe down into Middenland. The fifth chapter picks the story up from where chapter four left it (naturally!) and sees the group acquire a new task and a new friend. Of sorts...

If you've read this far and have no idea what this is all about, let me explain: I'm the GM of a game of 2nd Edition Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, in which my players play the characters listed above. I have taken it upon myself to write down our every single game session in a novel format, with full-blown dialogues, event descriptions and action sequences from our roleplaying sessions.

Welcome to the Mortenhoff Chronicles!




Enjoy!

PS. I've been thinking about posting a Who's Who in Mortenhoff? article in the near future, as our group has plenty of character art drawn that I could use to show you some of the most important NPCs and, of course, our PCs! What do you think?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti